Friday, March 09, 2012


I always enjoy Fridays because my only class is at 8am and then I have Drawing at 11. The day is so laid back and I usually end up on youtube and listening to new music early in the morning. I took this photo on my way to New Testament this morning.


I love being on campus so early when there aren't many people around. It's really calming to walk across campus and listen to music with nothing rushing around you. I'm sad to say that I'm not a morning person, but I wish I was. I will become one though! Lately I have been setting my alarm earlier and making myself get up….and I love it. I love going to breakfast, it might possibly be my favorite meal of the day. There's a different crowd at Mellers for breakfast…I don't really know how to explain it! And I just like having time in the morning instead of running across campus at 7:57am.

Well, I hope that you are having a wonderful day and this post was very short and I apologize for that. More to come later. :)

-Ashley