Thursday, July 04, 2013

Favorite Things // Neon Edition

Here are a few of my recent favorite things, but with a touch on neon! The bright color trend is becoming really popular in the summer months and I can't complain. As much as I love muted or pastel colors, I love my neon.

1) This Home Tweet Home key holder is precious from Modcloth.
2) I absolutely love Salt Water Sandals and I've been dying to get a pair.
3) Ruche has this wonderful Heaven on Earth eyelet dress. If you haven't checked out Ruche, you need to!
4) This. Wall hanging. Is. Amazing. Available through New Friends.
5) Urban has the best home decor, don't they? Wood Box. (on sale too!)
6) This bag is perfect if you want to add that summery touch to your outfit. From Anthropologie.
7) These fun sunnies from Modcloth.
8) I've wanted one of these darn Pantone iPhone Cases forever! They are so neat!
9) These recipe cards are seriously my favorite and are made by rifle paper co. Perfect for your kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment