Sunday, May 27, 2012

I went and saw The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel in theaters last Saturday. I had seen a preview while watching Sherlock on PBS and thought it looked worth seeing. Overall, I though it was good and I loved all the actors/actresses in it. Bill Nighy, Maggie Smith, Tom Wilkinson, you know the drill. And they are all British. A selling point for me. :o) It was done by Fox Searchlight, and usually anything by them is the best. It was so cute.

There was a preview for the movie 'The Words' and it looks so amazing. I can't wait to see it. The way they filmed it, from what I can tell in the preview just looks nice. And they used an Imagine Dragons song (titled Demons) and that was awesome. I heard this movie was one of the best at Sundance this year.
Here's the trailer.



Also, if you haven't listened to Imagine Dragons, please do! They're really neat and worth a listen.

-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently downloading Imagine Dragons. Expecting great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see both of those movies. I like that song!:)

    ReplyDelete